McCumber Daniels offers a full range of appellate services. Our attorneys have extensive experience acting as both appellate counsel for parties of record and serving as counsel of record for organizations that wish to participate in a proceeding as amicus curiae. In addition to traditional appellate work, McCumber Daniels appellate attorneys work closely with the firm's trial teams by researching and providing counsel on potential appellate issues, preparing significant legal motions and memoranda, responding to novel arguments, attending important hearings, and ensuring that legal issues are preserved for appeal.
McCumber Daniels attorneys also have extensive experience inside the appellate court system, having clerked with Florida District Court of Appeals, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, as well as clerkships with Judges of State Courts. This practical experience assisting in analyzing and debating numerous issues provides invaluable insight into the concerns Appellate Judges may have on a particular issue.
McCumber Daniels can offer appellate services in the following Courts:
- All District Courts of Appeal for the State of Florida
- Florida Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- All Courts of Appeal for the State of Mississippi
- All Courts for Appeal for the State of Pennsylvania
- All State Courts of Appeal for the State of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit
- United States Supreme Court